Tuesday, September 7, 2010

more Kokanee Lake


If you plan to spend the night at one of the many lakes high in the alpine regions you must wrap your car up from the porcupines.  The come out at night and eat your brake lining and tires!!!  There is plenty of chicken wire and stakes laying around for that purpose.

Lola had it made.....she is really fitting in....everyone loves her here.  The only issue is she can't come in the house because Dianne is allergic to cats and dogs.  She has to sleep in my car at night.  It's fine right now with the weather and I'm sleeping with her in the car at night.  When the weather turns.....?????  
The last photo is Bonnie Jean...what a sweetheart!  I dropped her off at an ashram across the lake a few days ago.  She might be back to wwoof in a few weeks.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. How cold is it getting for you two in the van at night Janet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Janet! what a beautiful place. I am envious and at the same time not. Would love to visit don't know if I can do the lifestyle - you are my heroine! Love that Lola was able to go along. Who knew she was such a pioneer dog :)

    Love you to bits!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete