Monday, August 2, 2010

Beautiful British Columbia

July 29, 2010
Beautiful British Columbia!
I have made it to my homeland, the country of my birth, my family.  I am exhausted and exhilarated.  I plan to rest when I can settle my mind down....right now being in my head is a very scary place!  "What have I done?"  I feel as though I am in a play, following a script that I didn't write....but I know I did.  Part of me is scared; but there is another part deep inside that is excited at the idea that I am not just cherishing a dream but living it.  I still haven't taken time out for my body and mind to catch up with the Spirit that has led me this far.  R and R is what my dear friends are telling me so I will take them up on it or collapse!
This is the view down the street from my cousins house and this forest is intermingled around all the houses in the area.  They live on the University of BC endowment land and it's a truly spectacular part of the city. I feel truly blessed to have their home to come to as my safe sanctuary!
  
Posted by PicasaI will be spending time here until Tuesday when we leave to go over to Keat's Island.  This is another paradise (you'll see!)
Fare thee Well,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment