Monday, August 2, 2010

Chancellor Avenue, Vancouver


August 2, 2010
This is Dan and Fran; the most phenomenal couple in the world....the ones you always hear me talk about!  They have opened their hearts and home to me and have brought so much God and heart healing to my life over the years.  They are truly a gift from Great Spirit to me. They "knew me when" and they loved me even through the worst part of my life....I know that it is through their prayers that I was restored to the blessed life I have today.  They live a life of service and they are a very hard act to follow!  I am so very proud to have them as relatives....we don't get to pick our family....but I would have picked them!  (Wally, if you read this...I would have picked you too!)  We all 3 share a very

similar path and this has opened our hearts to each other.  I have been doing nothing but catching up on this blog, lying with Lola in the hammock, admiring Dan's dahlia's (aren't they superb?) praying, meditating and going to a meeting.  I have been restored again! I am no longer disoriented to my personal legend and my fears have turned back into, again, the enthusiasm and excitement that I first started with.  A new pair of glasses!
Fare thee Well as I pack tonight for Keats Island!
Pioneer Janet

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Hi Janet!! I am thoroughly enjoying your Blog!! You are an excellent "blogger"
    Its like reading an ongoing wonderful story. I am so very happy for you and totally admire you!! I love you tons!

    Be safe & ENJOY!!
    Gina P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like some long time friends with a shared history. Helps to unite ones head and heart. Thanks for taking the time for your candid updates.
    Peace- James

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Janet!
    I so enjoy your blog too, you are an excellent story teller' this will come in handy as you learn about herbs and will become the medicine women of the modern times! I see it as clear as day! I love you. Gina (sis)

    ReplyDelete