Sunday, August 1, 2010

Cave Junction, Oregon

July 23, 2010 After realizing that there was remote and REMOTE I found a beautiful little campground by a nice creek to sit and ponder what just happened with my fear of remoteness climbing to the mystery community.  I am questioning my reality of what I truly want and what I think Spirit wants for me. That fear I felt on that black hole mountain has not left yet. I am needing time to integrate and contemplate my purpose and direction. This beautiful spot of serenity and peace helped me to get quiet and reconnect.  I had expectations about the intentional community and I was very disappointed.  Part of me wanted to "search no more".  Mind you, I only just started and have a year to find, I do like quick fixes!
Later, the next day I met 2 beautiful women and a small gorgeous boy from the Bay area. They inspired me to be back on purpose by their enthusiasm of my story.  A female nomad.  The personal legend.  One of the gals told me of the Women's Herbal Symposium later this year in Mt. Shasta. Hmm, a plot developing???  We shall see.
I left a bit rejuvenated but not at all rested....I am craving and needing a week to unwind and integrate this new lifestyle.  I stopped at a noon meeting on my way to Ashland, Oregon.  Yes, my people, the real rest I need!  After the meeting I stopped along the Rogue River, prayed and wrote my thank you's to Great Spirit and emailed them off to my Gratitude Group (I do this daily) and was sooo happy to have the life and opportunity that I have!
"Fare Thee Well"
Pioneer Janet


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Janet and wonderful job with the writing and photos...keep em' coming! It was sooooooo great to see my BFF's face this am (and Dan & Fran's house & garden) this morning on skype. I love you! PS...Bailey enjoyed the skype with Lola too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my friend,

    It is a huge adjustment - exciting lo it may be. I guess as you travel around you will encounter things that work and things that don't. not everything is cracked up to what it sounds like. sort of 'looks better on the hanger' AND as you discovered with the herb farm - it was very cool. wonderful adventure - give yourself time.

    love you,
    karen

    ReplyDelete